It’s World Cup Qualifier time! Check out our suggested markets here:
- We like Switzerland to get up against Albania, paying around 1.85:1
- We predict an upset in the match between Croatia and Belgium. We like Belgium to win head to head paying around 3.2:1, and also suggest Belgium to win with a 0.25 goal handicap, paying around 1.9:1
- Sweden to win against Austria – offering around 1.75:1
- Greece to win against Slovakia at around 1.55:1
Let us know what you think – what bets have you placed?
Good luck punters!
Our suggestions from the last round of the Premier League were very profitable, hope you got on them!
Here are our tips for the English Premier League matches scheduled next (there is a weeks break for World Cup Qualifiers):
- Liverpool to win away against Newcastle, paying around 1.85:1
- Despite West Ham’s great win last round, we think that Manchester City should still get the job done away from home, paying around 1.7:1
- Manchester United are paying roughly 1.5:1 odds at home, to win against Southampton
- Swansea should get up against the struggling Sunderland at home, paying around 1.55:1
Good luck punters!!!!
India have been particularly dominant in world T20 cricket, particularly due to its successful and lucrative T20 league.
We think that India should get the win here on home soil, paying around 1.5:1.